Strategy X is one of many activities contributing to VMCG's business development, in addition to the regular Mentors & Founders seminar series as well as significant contributions to Startup Advisory Organization Vietnam Mentor Initiative (VMI), Investment Network InvestUp, and Young Leader Incubator for the digital era - Young Digital Leader Incubator (YDLI)...
- The concept of Blue Ocean and Red Ocean
- The importance of Blue Ocean strategy in the 4.0 era
- Blue Ocean Construction Techniques
- What is Member and Network Economics and how new economic models change the world
- Introduction to the Platform Business Model
- How to apply the membership model to attract old customers and retain loyal customers
- Some case studies from Platform and Network models around the world
- Concept, strategic thinking, applications as well as the power of Digital Platform and Network Economy
- The construction and components of Digital Platform
- How Digital Platforms operate and revenue model
- How to create strategic advantage from Digital Platforms
- Concept and importance of Data in the 4.0 era
- An overview of the work model of functions such as BI, Data Science or AI
- Analysis of Basic Data
- Tools for building Data Strategy models
The power of the platform model, the design principles that underpin success, the foundational story of how traditional industries are transforming, and the ways to build a foundation of success.
Data and artificial intelligence are the most important digital assets of each.
The shift of the economic model from ownership economy to sharing economy, platform economy and member economy. The characteristics to grasp of member economies when building and applying on digital platforms.
What is the value and revenue model of the platform, the values created by network effects, the openness of the platform determines what the platform's users and partners can and should not do, policies that add value and promote growth with the platform.
The platform's competitive strategy includes how the platform has changed and will change the competitive strategies of enterprises, how platform policies should be adjusted, and forecasts about the future of the platform revolution.
Venture Management Consulting Group